Skip to main content

Saturday thought

Look for Grace in the most unexpected place



Bon weekend,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

refurnish your sink

When we moved into our new house, I loved our custom sink .  What I didn't love was that it was 20 years old , all scracht up and almost impossible to replace. The easiest solution was to have it refurbished.   This has to be done by professional.  A porceleine sink  will first be sanded , then painted, holes,scratches will be putted.  The last step is to seal the sink.  The area has to be protected and well aired. The result is stunning.     Before:  After: This process avoids complication one can encountered to changed a custom sink. It is well worth it.
Be still and listen:) Now for some fun portraits, I would love the horse one:)  http://design-milk.com/captured52-large-format-photography/ A bientot!

Livre( books) and blog

I really enjoy this book. I am reading this one still.  Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell is a light book but it is very long about 1000 pages. I am enjoying it and I am finding the time to read it. In french, I am thinking of re-reading a Guillaume Musso : Girl on paper. I am  spending time on the internet: http://modernmrsdarcy.com/      Modern Mrs Darcy , an inspiration for reading..... for adults http://amongstlovelythings.com/   Among lovely things pods are fantastic . Great advice for integrating  good books and the life of children( homeschool or not). http://showerofroses.blogspot.com/    Always inspiring for catholic families... A bientot!